11.25″ x 15.5″
- Shipping to the United States and Canada via ground shipping only. To obtain priority shipping, call us 844-582-3797.
- Orders shipped by UPS or FedEx, no Post Office Boxes.
- Typical handling and packaging time is 1-3 days however that may be extended if an item is out of stock.
Returns / Exchanges
- Request a return or exchange within thirty (30) days of purchase. Products eligible for refunds must be originally sealed and in re-sellable condition.
- Please contact us through our contact form and we will issue you a return identification number and provide you with return shipping information. You must include a copy of your receipt with the return identification number in the package. Returns without a identification number will not be accepted. Zen Art & Design does not cover the shipping charge for return packages.
- Allow ten (10) days to process your return and issue your refund for credit. Original form of payment will be credited.
- Returns without the receipt will be given store credit for the current item price as listed on the website. Items that have been discontinued and are no longer available for sale on zenartdeisgn.com cannot be returned without a receipt.
- For exchanges please contact us through our contact form and we will issue you an exchange identification number and return shipping information. You must include a copy of your receipt with the exchange identification number in the package. You must also include the name of item you are requesting in exchange. Exchanges without a identification number will not be accepted. Zen Art & Design does not cover the shipping charge for return packages.
- Allow ten (10) days to process your exchange.
- *We reserve the right to reject any retuned items upon quality inspection.
Travel Trinkets Zen Puzzle by Aimee Stewart.
This colorful puzzle is made of a four-tier bookshelf that features images and symbols of travel, souvenirs, and the beauty of America. Each piece is brightly colored with rainbow hues, making it perfect for any budding traveler who wants to explore the world. As you put it together, you’ll see the majestic Grand Canyon in one corner and an old-time steam engine in another. The middle of the puzzle is filled with pictures of famous landmarks like the Statue of Liberty and Mt. Rushmore, while souvenirs such as postcards, collectibles, and little trinkets make up the rest of it. Whether you’re a fan of trivia or just looking for an entertaining way to pass the time, this puzzle will provide hours of fun for everyone. With its unique design and vibrant colors, you’ll get lost in the magic of travel as you piece it together!
Assemble this fun and colorful puzzle to explore the wonders of America from coast to coast. Whether a novice or an expert, this puzzle will provide hours of enjoyment and endless possibilities for discovery. Get ready to embark on the journey of a lifetime! Discover the beauty of US travel, tourism, and nature with this bright and brilliant puzzle. Let it inspire your wanderlust and get ready to explore the world like never before!
Take the challenge with this unique four tier book shelf puzzle that combines images of US travel, souvenirs, and American nature. It’s perfect for both beginners and experts alike – ideal for anyone looking for a fun and colorful way to learn more about the United States. Assemble this brilliant puzzle and let its vivid colors lead you on an adventure across the nation! So what are you waiting for? Get ready to explore America with this one-of-a-kind puzzle today!
Happy puzzling! 🙂
Aimee Stewart is a self-taught artist, photographer, and writer “who has music in her soul and daydreams in her blood”. She specializes in lush, electric digital painting and photo manipulation. Heavily inspired by music and literature, Aimee Stewart works from the heart to bring her unique visions to life.
Our Puzzles are Different
We handcraft our heirloom-quality, eco-friendly, wooden jigsaw puzzles one at a time from start to finish in the foothills of Western Massachusetts. With each new puzzle we create, we strive to give you the most memorable, unique, jigsaw puzzling experience possible along with an enjoyable opportunity to slow down amidst a fast-paced world. Enrich your life with the challenge and charm of our wonderful whimsical pieces, the beautiful imagery of our puzzles, and the devious trickery we design into most of our puzzles, such as false borders and false corners! Enjoy tranquil solitude or togetherness with family and friends as you discover the nuances of each new puzzle you choose for your collection!
As both a profit and a mission driven company, we use eco-friendly materials, collaborate with non-profits, and donate a portion of our profits to social and ecological causes.