11.25″ x 15.5″
- Shipping to the United States and Canada via ground shipping only.
- Orders shipped by UPS or FedEx, no Post Office Boxes.
- Typical handling and packaging time is 1-3 days however that may be extended if an item is out of stock.
Returns / Exchanges
- Request a return or exchange within thirty (30) days of purchase. Products eligible for refunds must be originally sealed and in re-sellable condition.
- Please contact us through our contact form and we will issue you a return identification number and provide you with return shipping information. You must include a copy of your receipt with the return identification number in the package. Returns without a identification number will not be accepted. Zen Art & Design does not cover the shipping charge for return packages.
- Allow ten (10) days to process your return and issue your refund for credit. Original form of payment will be credited.
- Returns without the receipt will be given store credit for the current item price as listed on the website. Items that have been discontinued and are no longer available for sale on zenartdeisgn.com cannot be returned without a receipt.
- For exchanges please contact us through our contact form and we will issue you an exchange identification number and return shipping information. You must include a copy of your receipt with the exchange identification number in the package. You must also include the name of item you are requesting in exchange. Exchanges without a identification number will not be accepted. Zen Art & Design does not cover the shipping charge for return packages.
- Allow ten (10) days to process your exchange.
- *We reserve the right to reject any retuned items upon quality inspection.
Yard Sale Zen Puzzle by Aimee Stewart.
The yard sale puzzle is a fun and colorful challenge that requires careful attention to detail. There are many different items to look for, from household goods to clothing and toys, sports equipment, and vintage items. Each item has its own unique color scheme and must be sorted into the right pile in order to complete the puzzle. It can be quite a difficult task, but it is also a great way to spend some quality time with the family. With so many different items to choose from, there is something for everyone in this fun and colorful puzzle. As you progress through the levels of difficulty, you’ll be able to test your skills until you are finally able to finish it. With every completed level comes a feeling of satisfaction as you get closer to the final goal.
The possibilities of this puzzle are endless – you can play with one item, or mix and match items from different sections. There are so many different combinations to explore that it’s hard to know where to start. Whether you are an experienced puzzler or just starting out, the yard sale puzzle offers a great way to pass the time and have some fun. With so many items in such a colorful display, it will be sure to keep your mind engaged for hours on end! So why not give it a try today? You won’t be disappointed!
Aimee Stewart is a self-taught artist, photographer, and writer “who has music in her soul and daydreams in her blood”. She specializes in lush, electric digital painting and photo manipulation. Heavily inspired by music and literature, Aimee Stewart works from the heart to bring her unique visions to life.
Our Puzzles are Different
We handcraft our heirloom-quality, eco-friendly, wooden jigsaw puzzles one at a time from start to finish in the foothills of Western Massachusetts. With each new puzzle we create, we strive to give you the most memorable, unique, jigsaw puzzling experience possible along with an enjoyable opportunity to slow down amidst a fast-paced world. Enrich your life with the challenge and charm of our wonderful whimsical pieces, the beautiful imagery of our puzzles, and the devious trickery we design into most of our puzzles, such as false borders and false corners! Enjoy tranquil solitude or togetherness with family and friends as you discover the nuances of each new puzzle you choose for your collection!