4.4″ x 4.4″
7.5″ x 7.5″
- Shipping to the United States and Canada via ground shipping only. To obtain priority shipping, call us 844-582-3797.
- Orders shipped by UPS or FedEx, no Post Office Boxes.
- Typical handling and packaging time is 1-3 days however that may be extended if an item is out of stock.
Returns / Exchanges
- Request a return or exchange within thirty (30) days of purchase. Products eligible for refunds must be originally sealed and in re-sellable condition.
- Please contact us through our contact form and we will issue you a return identification number and provide you with return shipping information. You must include a copy of your receipt with the return identification number in the package. Returns without a identification number will not be accepted. Zen Art & Design does not cover the shipping charge for return packages.
- Allow ten (10) days to process your return and issue your refund for credit. Original form of payment will be credited.
- Returns without the receipt will be given store credit for the current item price as listed on the website. Items that have been discontinued and are no longer available for sale on zenartdeisgn.com cannot be returned without a receipt.
- For exchanges please contact us through our contact form and we will issue you an exchange identification number and return shipping information. You must include a copy of your receipt with the exchange identification number in the package. You must also include the name of item you are requesting in exchange. Exchanges without a identification number will not be accepted. Zen Art & Design does not cover the shipping charge for return packages.
- Allow ten (10) days to process your exchange.
- *We reserve the right to reject any retuned items upon quality inspection.
The geometric pattern of a honeycomb is one of the wonders of nature. Worker bees collect nectar and pollen to create the honey they store in the waxy honeycomb. Charming design elements in this puzzle include figural pieces of bees and flowers. The repeating golden pattern gives this puzzle a moderate to complicated difficulty level. This striking image and bold geometry create a wonderfully visual puzzle perfect for nature lovers.
Zen Puzzles™ are hand-designed, heirloom-quality wooden jigsaw puzzles. You or a loved one will delight in the elegance and whimsy of these unique, collectible puzzles. Each is crafted in America using Giclee prints and eco-friendly materials.
Our Puzzles are Different
We handcraft our heirloom-quality, eco-friendly, wooden jigsaw puzzles one at a time from start to finish in the foothills of Western Massachusetts. With each new puzzle we create, we strive to give you the most memorable, unique, jigsaw puzzling experience possible along with an enjoyable opportunity to slow down amidst a fast-paced world. Enrich your life with the challenge and charm of our wonderful whimsical pieces, the beautiful imagery of our puzzles, and the devious trickery we design into most of our puzzles, such as false borders and false corners! Enjoy tranquil solitude or togetherness with family and friends as you discover the nuances of each new puzzle you choose for your collection!
As both a profit and a mission driven company, we use eco-friendly materials, collaborate with non-profits, and donate a portion of our profits to social and ecological causes.