4.4″ x 4.4″
- Shipping to the United States and Canada via ground shipping only. To obtain priority shipping, call us 844-582-3797.
- Orders shipped by UPS or FedEx, no Post Office Boxes.
- Typical handling and packaging time is 1-3 days however that may be extended if an item is out of stock.
Returns / Exchanges
- Request a return or exchange within thirty (30) days of purchase. Products eligible for refunds must be originally sealed and in re-sellable condition.
- Please contact us through our contact form and we will issue you a return identification number and provide you with return shipping information. You must include a copy of your receipt with the return identification number in the package. Returns without a identification number will not be accepted. Zen Art & Design does not cover the shipping charge for return packages.
- Allow ten (10) days to process your return and issue your refund for credit. Original form of payment will be credited.
- Returns without the receipt will be given store credit for the current item price as listed on the website. Items that have been discontinued and are no longer available for sale on zenartdeisgn.com cannot be returned without a receipt.
- For exchanges please contact us through our contact form and we will issue you an exchange identification number and return shipping information. You must include a copy of your receipt with the exchange identification number in the package. You must also include the name of item you are requesting in exchange. Exchanges without a identification number will not be accepted. Zen Art & Design does not cover the shipping charge for return packages.
- Allow ten (10) days to process your exchange.
- *We reserve the right to reject any retuned items upon quality inspection.
Garden Snail wooden jigsaw puzzle.
The figural piece in Garden Snail wooden jigsaw puzzle includes a snail.
Difficulty level: ⭐ ⭐
Zen Puzzles™ are artisanal, heirloom-quality wooden jigsaw puzzles. Crafted in Western Massachusetts with custom eco-friendly birch wood and fine art prints. We hand design the unique cut and figural pieces of each image. Then we laser cut and box each puzzle with upmost care to insure the best quality. It takes us between four to six weeks to create each puzzle. After all that time it is finally ready for you and your family to enjoy! Complete them time and time again and pass them on to the next generation.
While we recommend Zen Puzzles™ to anyone age 8+ we also offer Peapod Puzzles for children 4-8.
Our Puzzles are Different
We handcraft our heirloom-quality, eco-friendly, wooden jigsaw puzzles one at a time from start to finish in the foothills of Western Massachusetts. With each new puzzle we create, we strive to give you the most memorable, unique, jigsaw puzzling experience possible along with an enjoyable opportunity to slow down amidst a fast-paced world. Enrich your life with the challenge and charm of our wonderful whimsical pieces, the beautiful imagery of our puzzles, and the devious trickery we design into most of our puzzles, such as false borders and false corners! Enjoy tranquil solitude or togetherness with family and friends as you discover the nuances of each new puzzle you choose for your collection!
As both a profit and a mission driven company, we use eco-friendly materials, collaborate with non-profits, and donate a portion of our profits to social and ecological causes.